They are looking for an international Cabin Crew Instructor or Cabin Crew Trainer to improve their cabin crew training and passenger service. They are open to discuss terms and conditions of a one-year contract with you. A successful candidate will be offered visa support to stay in Russia during the contract, accommodation, social benefits, air ticket for all Airline`s routes, discounts for fitness and medical care programs.
You can benefit from exploring the Russian culture in Moscow and working at the best Airline in Russia and Eastern Europe.
This position is mainly for non-Russian passport holders. They are looking for international staff from different countries who will train Transaero's crews. Welcoming instructors who speak French, Spanish, German, Italian or Chinese, always with a good command of English language
- Promoting new ideas, practices and techniques for excellent passenger service
- Taking part in instructional design of training courses, including their delivery, development, regulatory compliance, devices and training materials
- Conducting passenger service classes as part of cabin crew initial and recurrent training
- Conducting training and check flights as required by standards of the Airline
- Developing opportunities to achieve efficient and effective training methods to improve passenger service towards higher standards
- Remaining operationally current and maintaining excellent customer service skills
- Being a key role model for all cabin crew
- Previous cabin crew line operational experience in a senior role
- At least 3-year experience in a training role as cabin crew instructor
- Holds an instructor qualification in Cabin Crew CRM, Aviation Security, Dangerous Goods and Aviation Medicine (optional)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and available to use multimedia devices as training aids
- High standard of written and spoken English as first or second language and high levels of interpersonal skills
- Professional knowledge of cabin crew operations, procedures and passenger service skills
- Professional customer service skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Effective communication
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other Cabin Crew Jobs
Please refer to http://transaero.us/en/company/training-centre to check out information about their Aviation Training Center, and further to http://transaero.us/en/company/training-centre/cabin-attendants-training to check out cabin crew training.