- Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent
- Fluent in English. Fluency in German or in another language is an advantage
- Minimum age 18 years
- Be at least 165cm
- Holding a drivers license
- Holding a EU-Passport without travel restrictions and are in possession of a UK National Insurance Number
- Willing to work on a shift basis, excellent personal presentation, style and image
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Friendly and an enthusiastic team player who is passionate to deliver outstanding service to international customers
There is also the possibility to become a Senior Cabin Crew Member and to lead a team of Cabin Crew members.
The training courses are 6 weeks and during this we will train you for your new job as a Cabin Crew Member. The courses will take place in the period between April and June 2014. The employment is a fixed-term employment contract until November 2014.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other Cabin Crew Jobs