- Hong Kong permanent resident and passport holder with right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum Level 2 or equivalent in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects including English Language (“attained” for ApL subjects or Grade E for other language subjects) OR
- Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including level 2 or above in English language) or equivalent
- Fluency in English and, either Japanese, Korean or Cantonese, is required (Mandarin is preferable)
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive and customer-orientated attitude
- Previous experience in service industry is an added advantage
Times and venues:
2 - 4 May 2014 (Friday - Sunday)
Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited
11 Tung Fai Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Chek Lap Kok
8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
(300 tickets will be distributed on each day)
Interview Time Schedule:
2 May 2014 (Ticket No. 001 - 300 applicants)
3 May 2014 (Ticket No. 301 - 600 applicants)
4 May 2014 (Ticket No. 601 – 900 applicants)
Upon registration applicants are required to present their HKID Card or Passport.
Individuals who have applied but have been rejected within the last six months need not apply.
You'll also be interested in other Cabin Crew Jobs